Conversion to SAP S/4HANA

The moment is now

According to a study carried out by ASUG (Americas ‘SAP Users’ Group) only 32% of SAP customers have already implemented SAP S / 4HANA or have started the process of conversion to SAP S / 4HANA. Are you part of the remaining 68%? What are you waiting for?

As is public knowledge, SAP announced that by the end of 2027 it will stop providing maintenance services for its ERP ECC 6.0 (and previous versions). This implies that all SAP customers must start working with SAP S/4HANA management software.

Source: SAP

Why wait until the last minute?

With Process Conversion Factory, convert to SAP S/4HANA simply and quickly.

Let’s talk about how to design a plan to avoid running out of support.

Let’s schedule a meeting.

Grafico Implementacion SAP S4HANA-ES

Download the complete document “The State of the Comunity 2019”

Process Conversion Factory

Process Conversion Factory is the SAP qualified that guarantees the conversion of SAP ECC (version 6.0 EHP6 onwards) to SAP S/4HANA quickly and securely, at a fixed price and implementation time. With the package, you can access the latest generation software turning your business into a smart company without the need to incur the times and costs that require a reimplementation. In addition, Process Conversion Factory includes analytical reports for CFO’s that allow analyzing the main indicators of any company such as liquidity, growth and profitability.

Learn more details about Process Conversion Factory.

Conversión
SAP_Qualified_PartnerPackageSolution

The pathways to the Intelligent Enterprise

Most SAP customers will eventually need to convert to the SAP S/4HANA platform. But which is the most effective way to achieve it?

Learn about the alternatives to successfully migrate to SAP S/4HANA.

Learn more.

First project of conversion to SAP S/4HANA

Derudder Hnos SRL (Flecha Bus), the country’s largest passenger transportation group, became the first SAP S/4HANA conversion project in Argentina.

Learn more.

FlechaBus

Schedule meeting


    Message

    Surname (requerido)